Centre of Excellence:
Instituto de Ortopedia e Traumatologia da FMUSP, São Paulo, Brazil
Orthopaedic – Prosthetics / Sports Medicine
- University Education: Faculty of Medicine, University of São Paulo-USP-Graduation Date: 19/12/1984
- Residency in Orthopedics and Traumatology Department of Orthopedicsand Traumatology, Faculty of Medicine, University of São Paulo-1985-1989
- Physician Preceptorof the Clinical Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, University of São Paulo, São Paulo-SP, 1989-1990.
- Specialization Coursein Physical Education and Sport, the School of Physical Education, University of São Paulo, São Paulo-SP, 1989-1990.
- Masterof Medicine by Faculty of Medicine, University ofSãoPaulo, São Paulo-SP, since July 24, 1995.
- Doctor of Medicine from the Medical School of theUniversity of São Paulo since February 24, 1999
- Medical, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculty of Medicine, University of São Paulo, 1987.
- Member of the Technical Chamber of Sports Medicine Regional Medical Council of the State of São Paulo, 2005.
- Group Head of Sports Medicine, Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculty of Medicine, University of São Paulo, 2014.
- Director of the medical center of excellence FIFA USP
- Medical Director of the FIFA World Cup 2008 Brazil, Rio de Janeiro – RJ, 2008.
- Member of the Paulista Football Federation Medical Committee São Paulo – SP, in 2013.
- Medical Coordinator of S Paulo during the event of the 2014 World Cup, Brazil, 2014.
- Vice general medical officer in the Local Organizing Committee of the World Organization of the FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014.
- Head Team Physician Brazilian National Futsal Team since
- Assistant team physician Brazilian National Football Team
- FIFA doping control officer since 2012
- Medical officer , Braziliam Team , Toronto Panamericam Games 2015
Medical Society Activities:
- Brazilian Ortopedic And Traumatology Society – General Secretary.
- Brazilian Arthroscopy And Sports Trauma Society 2015 Meeting Cientific Chair.
- 2015 Toronto Panamerican Games Brazilian Ortopedic Staff.
- ISAKOS – member at large, Comunications Committee past president
Activities in Journals:
- Reviewer of the Journal of Sports Sciences, since 2009.
- Associate Editor of the Journal of Sports Medicine [Sports Medicine Applied to orthopedics], since 2010.
- Area Editor and Reviewer of the Journal of Orthopaedics since 2010.
- Reviewer’s American Journal of Sports Medicine since 2011.