Centre of Excellence:
The FA Centre for Disability Football Research, St George’s Park, England.
Osman is a Sports Physiotherapist based in Dorset, England. Alongside his full-time clinical role at Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and his work with Paralympic football, he is an active researcher and has presented at major national and international conferences as well as teaching on several postgraduate sports medicine programmes.
Osman is passionate about both mainstream and disability football and has worked as a physiotherapist with many of the England Disability Football squads. He is due to travel with the Great Britain Cerebral Palsy football squad to the 2016 Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Along with Dr Richard Weiler, he was a co-founder of the FA Centre for Disability Football Research in 2014.
- Physiotherapist to Great Britain Cerebral Palsy Football Squad at 2008 Paralympic Games, Beijing
- PhD from University of Otago, New Zealand in sports concussion
- Clinical experience with England Disability Football squads: Amputee; Learning Disability; Blind; Partially Sighted; Cerebral Palsy; and Deaf.
- Senior Physiotherapist, Poole Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, England
- Research interests include: sports concussion; social media; eHealth; and disability football.