INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO COMPLETE A COURSE
This course is designed to be flexible and used in a number of different ways. You can choose to read a single page, complete a module or complete all 42 modules (and receive the FIFA diploma).
In order to get the best out of each module please remember the following things:
- Use the course navigation sidebar to move between pages. This is located to the right of your screen.
- To complete the module you need to review (and complete) each individual page. To complete a page you must click on the ‘MARK COMPLETE’ button
- Completing the ‘required reading’ is an important part of each module. These resources are free-access journal articles. Content from these articles is included in the assessment quiz.
- Suggested reading is not required to complete the quiz – but will provide further learning opportunities.
- To complete the module you must also finish the course quiz. You can attempt this as many times as you wish. You need to achieve 100% correct answers.
After completing all courses and quizzes, you will receive an e-certificate.
A notification email will be sent to you confirming the successful completion of all courses and quizzes and will ask you to provide your full name to be printed on the e-certificate.
No, we regret that we cannot send you the certificate by post.
LOG-IN PROBLEMS / LOST PASSWORD / REGISTRATION PROBLEMS
Please verify that your email address is correct. If it is, please log in with your username. If this problem persists, please reset your account.
Please check your spam folder.
We regret that these documents are not available for download.
GENERAL / MEDICAL QUESTIONS
Please note “My progress” in the left navigation bar. (green status = completed; blue = not completed).
Unfortunately, the FIFA Diploma is currently available in English only.
You can now select the 43rd module ‘Diploma Download’ and download the diploma.